Adapted from one of my all time favourites. NO MORE butter, substituted SOOC Blood Orange Olive Oil (1/2 cup versus 3/4 cup of butter or margarine). A bit of Cranberry-Pear White Balsamic Vinegar and all the rest was unchanged.
Here’s the recipe:
1/2 C SOOC Blood Orange Olive Oil;
1 & 1/2 C brown sugar
1 egg – slightly beaten;
2 tbsp SOOC Cranberry-Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
1 C flour;
1/4 C Quaker oats;
1 C oat bran;
3/4 C unsweetened coconut
1 tsp baking powder;
1 tsp baking soda;
1 C dried cranberries (optional)
Preheat oven to 325
1. Cream Oil, vinegar, sugars & egg together.
2. Combine all dry ingredients.
3. Stir dry into wet and mix well.
4. Add dried cranberries if using.
5. Drop by teaspoonful onto greased sheet.
6. Bake for 10 minutes. (may have to adjust for personal oven temp)